Registration fees are as follows (all prices are in USD):
|Conference||Level||Early (Ends at
23:59pm ET Oct 18th)
|Regular (Begins from
00:00am ET Oct 19th)
|SenSys + BuildSys|
|SenSys + Workshop|
|BuildSys + Workshop|
Registration for the SenSys covers: Admission to all paper sessions and keynote talks for the SenSys conference; Conference breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks; 1 ticket to Welcome Reception; 1 ticket to Conference Banquet.
Registration for the BuildSys covers: Admission to all paper sessions and keynote talks for the BuildSys conference; Conference breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks; 1 ticket to Welcome Reception.
Registration for the SenSys + BuildSys covers: Admission to all paper sessions and keynote talks for the SenSys and BuildSys conferences; Admission to the workshop program on 10th Nov; Conference and workshop breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks; 1 ticket to Welcome Reception; 1 ticket to Conference Banquet.
Registration for the SenSys + Workshop covers: Admission to all paper sessions and keynote talks for the SenSys conference; Admission to the workshop program on 10th Nov; Conference and workshop breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks; 1 ticket to Welcome Reception; 1 ticket to Conference Banquet.
Registration for the BuildSys + Workshop covers: Admission to all paper sessions and keynote talks for the BuildSys conference; Admission to the workshop program on 10th Nov; Conference and workshop breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks; 1 ticket to Welcome Reception.
Registration for the Workshop covers: Admission to the workshop program on 10th Nov; Workshop breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks.
- Student registration: Students with ACM Student Membership should click the "Member Registration" button and provide the email address associated with the Student Membership. Students without ACM Student Membership should click the "Non-Member Registration" button and then select the "Student" registration type on the next page. All student registrations need to upload legible proof of student status, such as a copy or picture of a student identification card.
- To attend The 8th Networking Networking Women Workshop (N2Women) on Nov 10th 2019, the registration should cover the workshop program, which can be "SenSys+BuildSys", "SenSys+Workshop", "BuildSys+Workshop", or "Workshop".
- Cancellation policy for all online registrations: Cancellations requested before 11:59 pm ET, November 3rd, 2019, can be refunded with 50% of the original payment. Cancellations requested afterward are not refundable.
Registration requirement: An accepted main conference contribution (paper, demo, or poster) needs at least one registration for the corresponding conference. An accepted workshop contribution needs at least one registration for the workshop day.
- A "SenSys" registration can cover a SenSys paper/demo/poster
- A "BuildSys" registration can cover a BuildSys paper/demo/poster
- A "SenSys + BuildSys" registration can cover a SenSys paper/demo/poster, a BuildSys paper/demo/poster, a workshop paper, and an N2Women poster
- A "SenSys + Workshop" registration can cover a SenSys paper/demo/poster, a workshop paper, and an N2Women poster
- A "BuildSys + Workshop" registration can cover a BuildSys paper/demo/poster, a workshop paper, and an N2Women poster
N2Women Young Researcher Fellowship
N2Women is pleased to announce the continuation of our N2Women Young Researcher Fellowship awards. N2Women considers you a young researcher if you are currently a student, working as a post-doc, or in the 1st or 2nd year of your new research career. These awards will partially cover a young researcher’s travel cost (up to $1000) to a meeting where an N2Women event will be held. In exchange, the young researcher must help organize the N2Women meeting. The benefit of doing the organization, in addition to the travel funds, is for the young researcher to connect with the organizers of the conference who are, typically, leaders in the research field. We will arrange for a faculty or research member of N2Women to assist/mentor the young researcher in this task. Support for these N2Women Young Researcher Fellowship awards has been generously provided by ACM SIGMOBILE, ACM SIGCOMM, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE CS TCCC, Microsoft Research, HP Labs, Google Research and Facebook.
To apply for a fellowship or for more information, please see: http://n2women.comsoc.org/ and click the Fellowships link.
The deadline for applications for ACM SenSys is Oct 7th 2019
Student Travel Grants
SenSys/BuildSys 2019 is pleased to provide student travel grant to broaden the participation in the main conferences and co-located events (Workshops, Doctoral Colloquium, Poster/Demo sessions, etc.). This support is made possible by the generous support from the US National Science Foundation (NSF), N2Women, and ACM SIGMOBILE.
- The NSF grant is available only for full-time undergraduate and graduate students attending US colleges and universities (not necessarily US citizens or permanent residents).
- The grant from the N2Women and ACM SIGMOBILE are available for International (including US) full-time undergraduate and graduate students, as well as early-career researchers within 2 years of receiving their PhDs (not before Nov 15, 2017).
Priority will be given to those who will benefit from attending the main conferences and the co-located events, but are unlikely to attend due to the unavailability of travel funding. Underrepresented minorities and women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the travel grant is meant to partially cover the cost of attending and participating in the SenSys/BuildSys week.
- Note also that the award recipients will need to pay for the expenses ahead of time and get reimbursed after the conference.
- The only travel expenses that reimbursements can be used towards are: transportation, hotel, and conference registration.
- The exact number of awards will depend on the availability of funds and will be determined as funding amounts are finalized.
- The student applicant must fill up the application form here:
- The student applying to the NSF or SIGMOBILE grant should request her academic/research advisor to send an
email to here (firstname.lastname@example.org for NSF and email@example.com for SIGMOBILE
grant respectively) with the subject "ACM
SenSys/BuildSys Travel Award Support Letter" and no more than a few
sentence response to each question below (bullet point response
appreciated for each question below in your letter):
- Name of the student applicant and degree program enrolled this semester.
- Does the student belong to a group that is under-represented in STEM? If yes, describe.
- Is your institution a minority-serving or an under-represented institution or in an under-represented state? If yes, describe.
- If the student is presenting a paper, did the paper result from a funded project? If yes, please state the title of the paper and the source of funding.
- If the student receives this travel award, will you or your institution cover the costs that exceed the award?
- Do you strongly support the application from this student for this travel award? Please provide any statements in support of this application.
Successful applicants will receive an award letter by e-mail together with instructions on how to receive partial refunds, which will be issued to the person or institution that covered the expenses. Note that the student’s institution or advisor is expected to cover the remaining expenses for the travel if the travel grant does not completely cover it.
- Application deadline: August 31, 2019 (AoE)
- Notification of acceptance: September 9, 2019
- Award acceptance: September 16, 2019 (AoE)