Sensys: The ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems
SenSys introduces a highly selective, single-track forum for research on
systems issues of networked sensing and actuation, broadly defined. Systems of
smart sensors and actuators will revolutionize a wide array of application
areas by providing an unprecedented density and fidelity of instrumentation.
They also present systems challenges because of resource constraints,
uncertainty, irregularity, mobility, and scale. This conference provides an
ideal venue to address research challenges facing the design, development,
deployment, use, and fundamental limits of these systems. Sensing and actuation
systems require contributions from many fields, from wireless communication and
networking, embedded systems and hardware, energy harvesting and management,
distributed systems and algorithms, data management, and applications, so we
welcome cross-disciplinary work.
- 18th Sensys, 2020 (Yokohama, Japan)
- 17th Sensys, 2019 (New York, NY, USA)
- 16th Sensys, 2018 (Shenzhen, China)
- 15th Sensys, 2017 (Delft, The Netherlands)
- 14th Sensys, 2016 (Stanford, CA, USA)
- 13th Sensys, 2015 (Seoul, South Korea)
- 12th Sensys, 2014 (Memphis, Tennessee)
- 11th Sensys, 2013 (Rome, Italy)
- 10th Sensys, 2012 (Toronto, Canada)
- 9th Sensys, 2011 (Seattle, Washington)
- 8th Sensys, 2010 (Zurich, Switzerland)
- 7th Sensys, 2009 (Berkeley, California)
- 6th Sensys, 2008 (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- 5th Sensys, 2007 (Sydney, Australia)
- 4th Sensys, 2006 (Boulder, Colorado)
- 3th Sensys, 2005 (San Diego, California) (website originally hosted at CSAIL, MIT)
- 2nd Sensys, 2004 (Baltimore, Maryland) (website originally hosted at Ohio State)
- 1st Sensys, 2003 (Los Angeles, California) (website originally hosted at CENS, UCLA)
Curious about how Sensys is planned?
See also Sensys administrative information.
Sensys, as part of the ACM organization, condemns any
harassment activities at its venues.